Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Have Been Nominated!

Hello everyone! I'm ecstatic that it is now Summer and I have until August 13(when we must return to the chamber, I mean school) to cook, bake, and blog!! When I was recently checking up on this website, I noticed a comment on the last post. Apparently, the Teen Cooking Queen has earned a Sunshine Award! Now, I had never heard of it and wasn't sure what it was but I think I get it now. It's pretty much an award that bloggers give to fellow bloggers. When you receive the award, you are required to do a few things:

1. Nominate 12(or less?) other blogs for the reward.
2. Put the award logo on your blog or withing a post.
3. Link to your nominees within the post.
4. Let your nominees know they received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link to the person who you received the award from.


We were nominated by Island Vittles, who has some delicious looking recipes over on her site. Thanks so much, Island Vittles!

So here are a couple of fabulous blogs that I nominate for the Sunshine award:

Rainy Day Gal

17 and Baking


Bakerella

No comments:

Post a Comment